TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our registred office is located at: Vibækvej 100, DK-5690 Tommerup, Denmark
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org , by telephone on +45 63 76 86 71 or write to us at our registered address given above.
We will acknowledge receipt of your order by sending you an automatically generated e-mail accepting your order. With this e-mail the contract will be concluded.
The contract will relate only to those specific goods which are referred to in our e-mail confirming our acceptance of your order. You should read and check the details in this e-mail to ensure that they are correct.
If the details in the email confirming your order are not correct, or if you are not satisfied with the details in the email, please contact us at email@example.com
Where we accept your order, we have a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with these Terms and Conditions.
Unless stated otherwise, all prices are included VAT but exclude delivery costs. Delivery costs can be found here
They will be notified to you separately before you submit your order and will be confirmed to you by e-mail.
We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order on this site.
Delivery will be made according to the information on the product pages after your order is accepted.
In the case of unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control (for example, adverse weather conditions, unpredictable delays caused by traffic congestion, road works, diversions or mechanical breakdowns, in each case to the extent beyond our reasonable control) we may not be able to deliver the goods within these timescales and we will not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the goods if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by such circumstances. In the event that a delivery does not take place, we and you will agree an alternative delivery date.
We are also not responsible for any delay in delivery caused by the unavailability of someone to take delivery of the products. It is your responsibility to contact the post office or courier company as applicable to arrange the collection or delivery of products that could not be delivered because you were unavailable.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
However, we offer you 100 days extended period.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone number: +45 63 76 86 71 of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Please see more information about returns here
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- We do not deliver to your area; or
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price.
If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit or debit card as soon as possible.
- loss which is not foreseeable (loss is foreseeable if it was an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time you and we entered into our contract);
- loss which arises when we are not at fault or in breach of these Terms and Conditions; and
- business loss (which includes loss of profits, loss of business, contracts, goodwill, business opportunity and other similar losses, as well as business interruption). Nothing in these terms will affect any liability we may have: (a) for fraudulent misrepresentation; (b) for death or personal injury arising from our negligence: (c) under Part I of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; (d) for breach of any condition as to title or quiet enjoyment of or in relation to any goods supplied by us; or (e) in relation to any other liability, including any liabilities under sale of goods or supply of services legislation, that may not by applicable law be excluded or limited.
No person other than you and us shall have any rights to enforce our agreement, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under our agreement, unless we agree in writing.
We may update, vary and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice. Each time you order or otherwise purchase any goods from us, the Terms and Conditions in force at that time will apply.
Please check this site to ensure that you understand which Terms and Conditions apply.